Release Date: 2018-11-06
- Added software skin switching and editor theme switching function, which can switch and select new skins in the AirtestIDE's setting interface.
- Some exception information such as right-click debugging script, report generation failure, and phone connection failure are directly output to the log window.
- Upgrade the ADB version to 40.
- Fixed the problem of saving redundant images on the snapshot interface.
- Fixed the problem of memory overflow when testing Windows applications for a long time. Limit the log window to display up to 3,000 lines of log.
- Fixed an issue with firebase package encoding error.
- Fixed a bug that caused the current line number to be incorrect at runtime.
Release Date: 2018-10-11
- Add cleanup script unused image function.
- Support for Android 9.
- Some missing library files is added to the firebase package.
- Fix an exception when a device connected failed.
- Fix bug in IDE when using custom image path failed.
- Fix the problem with the selenium operation image path in the export report.
- Fix the abnormal problem displayed by the poco control bounding box text under Mac.
- Fix the problem that the setting of the Settings drop-down menu under Mac English version is abnormal.
Release Date: 2018-09-18
- Add magnifying glass accessibility when recording scripts with Android devices on Windows version.
- Fix the bug that may occur when right-clicking while recording a script.
- Fix a bug that may occur when refreshing poco data.
- Fixed an error that may occur when copying multiple lines of image statements.
Release Date: 2018-09-05
- Add 'Use ADB touch' option to the phone connection menu, and record the history device connection configuration.
- Add a shortcut button on the top right of script window.
- The core version has been upgraded, and some problems such as crash and black screen may be fixed.
- Fix the bug that the default launcher.py can't find when specifying the python.exe run script.
- Improve Chinese log display when the script is running.
- Fix some bugs in airtest when running scripts or generating reports.
- Fix some bugs that caused crash.
- The AirtestIDE will automatically set the running script directory to the current directory, which is more supportive for the 'using' function.
Release Date: 2018-08-07
- Update the document on airtest website
- Fix the problem that the poco assistant window is stuck in the pause mode
- Fixed run error when using local python.exe
- Fix the firebase plugin mac packaging problem, update airtest&poco to the latest
- Fix assertion statement jump exception in HTML report
- Restore the ability to use the right-click to run the selected script
- Fix the problem that red error line in editor window cannot be eliminated normally
Release Date: 2018-07-20
- Add a button to skip the login step.
- Airtest's image recognition default threshold is changed to 0.7.
- Selenium plugin adds airtest image recognition module.
- Report shows the steps of the poco operation.
- Add crash log collection.
- Fix the problem that the IDE crash and can't see the phone screen under some windows systems.
- Airtest fixes a problem that may cause the phone to get stuck.
- Poco fixes some connection problems.
Release Date: 2018-07-10
- Update the website document, and add a green corner in the document page which can jump back to the homepage
- The configuration of 'python lib path' was changed to 'python.exe path'. You can use your local python environment to run the script
- Add poco connection support for remote devices
- Fix crash issues that may happen when running scripts in some cases
- Fixed a bug that IDE cannot start properly after opening a Chinese path script on Mac version
- When the Android device is disconnected, the poco data thread will be automatically disconnected from the device
- Fix the problem that the device frame cannot be adaptively sized when connecting to a remote device
- Fix the poco ui-property with Chinese characters cannot display normally in the log window
- Fix the crash issue when recording the poco script
- Fix the crash issue when the poco ui has a str type attribute
- Fix the crash issue that may happen when you click the assertion button before recording with selenium plugin
Release Date: 2018-06-29
- Add image verification feature on login page
- Fix the issue that the images in sub-script cannot be displayed properly in the log window when using the using('xxx.air') statement
- Fix a crash issue when generating a report in a py2 environment
- Fix a crash issue that may be triggered when recording Poco scripts
- Increase the default collection interval of Poco data probes to alleviate IDE's stall problem
- Replace arrow resources of 'swipe' statement in HTML reports
- Fix numeric display problem with percentage of match in HTML report
Release Date: 2018-06-26
- iOS Tagent support deploys on the simulator
- iProxy Agent will automatically start when iOS connect game Poco-SDK
- add the running steps display of selenium API in the HTML report
- Add the user account registration and login feature of the AirtestProject
- Restore lock mode of Poco assistant window
- Fix the 'visible' properties of iOS native app Poco
- Fix the 'swipe' statement error generated with Airtest assistant window
- Fix the IDE crash issue which happens when recording a script with selenium plugin while a script is running
- Fix possible crash issues when creating new scripts at startup
- Fixed the crash issue when using other editors edit scripts at the same time
- Fixed IDE crash when switching poco to cocos-js in windows mode
- Fix the crash issue when disconnecting devices when multiple devices are connected
- Temporarily remove the android_assistant window feature
- Fixed an error in running Airtest's find_all function
- Optimize the Airtest logging mechanism
Release Date: 2018-06-19
- Resume Poco pause function
- Fix Poco-Android initialization failure bug
- Fix bug that the images was emptied by mistake
- Fix bugs when login fails
- Please use AirtestIDE in English path
Release Date: 2018-06-15
- Change to python3 environment
- Add win32 / ubuntu16.04 package
- Add AirtestIDE login module
- Add new version notification window
- Long touch is supported in iOS mode
- Optimize the poco assistant window
- Add multi-tab switch feature in selenium plugin
- Redesign assert_exist in selenium plugin
- Fix some Chinese character encoding issues
- Fix the issue that script running process may stuck sometime
- Fix the issue that iOS poco UI-items may get wrong positions after screen rotation
Release Date: 2018-05-22
- Add poco support for iOS native apps
- Optimize Home button style for iOS device screen
- Fix the abnormal occupancy problem of adb.exe file descriptor
- Fix a crash issue that happens after switching record/edit mode of selenium plugin
- Fix the problem that a phone with STF-installed cannot be initialized correctly
- Fix a crash issue that happens when debugging without a phone connected
- Fix the issue that 'sleep' statement without any arguments causes the report generation failure
- Fix the issue that ‘assert’ statement cannot write log into log.file when an error occurs
- Fix the problem that users cannot use exec_script with py3
- Fix the problem that screenshots cannot be saved in directories with some Chinese characters