Release Date: 2020-01-21
- With better support and compatibility for Android10, Android10 phones can be directly connected and used. However, if the Xiaomi mobile phone is updated to MIUI11, you need to select the 'use Javacap' + 'use ADB orientation' options before you connect it.
- If you use the local python environment to run the script, and you are using an Android 10 phone, please make sure that the airtest of the local python environment has been updated to the latest version v1.1.3.(pip install -U airtest)
- Added a compatibility mode setting item. If you need to use the compatibility mode at startup to view the editing window and log window normally, you can choose a compatibility mode in the IDE settings and restart the IDE. This will default to the compatibility mode in the future. Launch the IDE, see here.
- For some TV apps, a new TV button shortcut window has been added. You can use the mouse to send ADB messages of up, down, left, right, and confirm buttons. For details, see here .
- Yosemite.apk has an updated version. Please reinstall the new version of the application to get better results and compatibility with Android10.
- Airtest has updated the version. There are some changes to the log() and the LogToHtml() . A configuration item for script image precision compression has been added. For details, please see the Airtest update announcement
- Poco-SDK has added support for cocos-creator and UE4 engines. For details, please refer to the documentation.
- Better support for full-screen devices, airtestIDE can adapt to most of the problems of full-screen incompatibility. But for the problem of the inaccurate Poco position of the remaining full-screen devices, the IDE also supports users to set the screen rendering resolution. For details, see here.
- Fixed an issue where the remote device cocosjs failed to connect.
- Fixed screen capture failure when recording .py scripts.
- Fixed ADB touch mode click coordinates error in landscape orientation.
- Fixed a bug that could occur on some computers that could not flash the mobile device.
Release Date: 2019-9-10
Airtest version updated to 1.1.0
- During the running of the script, the saved screenshots are compressed, greatly reducing the report file size.
- Report style is fully iterated into a new version.
- Fixed some issues when exporting reports when the script was a .py file.
- Fixed an issue where iOS screen rotation direction was incorrectly determined.
AirtestIDE got some fixes:
- Completely modified AirtestIDE login process.
- For some users who are unable to open AirtestIDE, or the script editing window can not be edited, we provide a 'CompatibilityMode.bat' startup script, double-click this .bat script to start AirtestIDE.
- Fully supplemented with Chinese translation of some English interfaces.
- Fixed some bugs that could cause a crash.
Release Date: 2019-3-29
- Airtest and IDE have added another way to create new scripts, support for creating and running pure python scripts. Read More
- Added automatic backup script and recovery script function to avoid losing script content when crashing. Read More
- When choose to connect the device in ADB Touch mode, actually use the ADB command to control the mobile phone now (the Minitouch control is used in the past, which causes some non-mobile devices to operate the screen), but the delay is slightly higher.
- Replace some of the icons, and may continue to modify them later.
- Several new image recognition algorithms have been added. Please refer to the documentation for comparison and selection of operational efficiency. Read More
- Fixed a crash caused by displaying the auto-complete menu under mac.
- Fix bug in horizontal and vertical orientation when right-running script.
- Fixed the problem that the mac packaged version could not print Chinese.
- Fixed a bug where the IDE could not exit normally after connecting ios multiple times.
- When generating poco code automatically, ignore array and UI number of the same name.
- When you double-click the poco node to generate the code, it will not automatically wrap, and the focus will automatically return to the editing window for subsequent editing.
- Cancel the automatic completion pull-down menu to monitor the HOME and END buttons.
- Fixed an issue where the directory folder structure in the script was lost when the script was packaged.
- Airtest fixes the problem that the yosemite input method cannot be enabled correctly when remotely connecting the mobile phone. Some Samsung mobile phone sliding operation is abnormal. In the low version pip, the installation may fail.
- Fix double screen misplacement on windows.
Release Date: 2019-1-15
- Added Android Assistant function, provided shortcut operation function of some ADB commands of Android mobile phone, and applications management function, and mobile phone shell debugging window. More
- Added code auto-completion function, enable this function and set the local Python.exe path to get better auto-completion effect. If auto-completion is not enabled, a simple version of the completion function will be used. It works better than the previous completion function.More
- Airtest adds the swipe_along interface and adds the search parameter to the text interface.
- AirtestIDE right-click menu adds image mode and py code mode switching.
- Iterate the ImageEditor, add image renaming, step by step to view the recognition function. More
- Set the window to increase the real-time display of the mouse in the device screen coordinate function. More
- Add the about page of AirtestIDE.
- Instructions for adding future overseas equipment provider Headspin.
- Fixed a bug in device button rendering exception when multiple devices were connected.
- Fixed a runtime ResourceWarning issue.
- Fixed the get_top_activity result error of the device above Android8.0.
- Fixed the data type error when the Airtest.windows interface is initialized.
- On some win7 systems and low version android devices, there may be a problem with the mobile screen when using version 1.1.0. That is because the previous version we updated the ADB version to 1.40. We judged in version 1.2.0, if it is win7 system will replace the ADB in the IDE directory with the old ADB1.39 version. If the local environment running script conflicts due to different versions, it is recommended to manually change the ADB version to the unified version (win7 system is recommended to use 1.39, which can be obtained in the tools/adb39 under the IDE directory. Win10 system users recommend to continue to use the latest version of the code). More
Release Date: 2018-11-06
- Added software skin switching and editor theme switching function, which can switch and select new skins in the AirtestIDE's setting interface.
- Some exception information such as right-click debugging script, report generation failure, and phone connection failure are directly output to the log window.
- Upgrade the ADB version to 40.
- Fixed the problem of saving redundant images on the snapshot interface.
- Fixed the problem of memory overflow when testing Windows applications for a long time. Limit the log window to display up to 3,000 lines of log.
- Fixed an issue with firebase package encoding error.
- Fixed a bug that caused the current line number to be incorrect at runtime.
Release Date: 2018-10-11
- Add cleanup script unused image function.
- Support for Android 9.
- Some missing library files is added to the firebase package.
- Fix an exception when a device connected failed.
- Fix bug in IDE when using custom image path failed.
- Fix the problem with the selenium operation image path in the export report.
- Fix the abnormal problem displayed by the poco control bounding box text under Mac.
- Fix the problem that the setting of the Settings drop-down menu under Mac English version is abnormal.
Release Date: 2018-09-18
- Add magnifying glass accessibility when recording scripts with Android devices on Windows version.
- Fix the bug that may occur when right-clicking while recording a script.
- Fix a bug that may occur when refreshing poco data.
- Fixed an error that may occur when copying multiple lines of image statements.
Release Date: 2018-09-05
- Add 'Use ADB touch' option to the phone connection menu, and record the history device connection configuration.
- Add a shortcut button on the top right of script window.
- The core version has been upgraded, and some problems such as crash and black screen may be fixed.
- Fix the bug that the default launcher.py can't find when specifying the python.exe run script.
- Improve Chinese log display when the script is running.
- Fix some bugs in airtest when running scripts or generating reports.
- Fix some bugs that caused crash.
- The AirtestIDE will automatically set the running script directory to the current directory, which is more supportive for the 'using' function.
Release Date: 2018-08-07
- Update the document on airtest website
- Fix the problem that the poco assistant window is stuck in the pause mode
- Fixed run error when using local python.exe
- Fix the firebase plugin mac packaging problem, update airtest&poco to the latest
- Fix assertion statement jump exception in HTML report
- Restore the ability to use the right-click to run the selected script
- Fix the problem that red error line in editor window cannot be eliminated normally
Release Date: 2018-07-20
- Add a button to skip the login step.
- Airtest's image recognition default threshold is changed to 0.7.
- Selenium plugin adds airtest image recognition module.
- Report shows the steps of the poco operation.
- Add crash log collection.
- Fix the problem that the IDE crash and can't see the phone screen under some windows systems.
- Airtest fixes a problem that may cause the phone to get stuck.
- Poco fixes some connection problems.
Release Date: 2018-07-10
- Update the website document, and add a green corner in the document page which can jump back to the homepage
- The configuration of 'python lib path' was changed to 'python.exe path'. You can use your local python environment to run the script
- Add poco connection support for remote devices
- Fix crash issues that may happen when running scripts in some cases
- Fixed a bug that IDE cannot start properly after opening a Chinese path script on Mac version
- When the Android device is disconnected, the poco data thread will be automatically disconnected from the device
- Fix the problem that the device frame cannot be adaptively sized when connecting to a remote device
- Fix the poco ui-property with Chinese characters cannot display normally in the log window
- Fix the crash issue when recording the poco script
- Fix the crash issue when the poco ui has a str type attribute
- Fix the crash issue that may happen when you click the assertion button before recording with selenium plugin
Release Date: 2018-06-29
- Add image verification feature on login page
- Fix the issue that the images in sub-script cannot be displayed properly in the log window when using the using('xxx.air') statement
- Fix a crash issue when generating a report in a py2 environment
- Fix a crash issue that may be triggered when recording Poco scripts
- Increase the default collection interval of Poco data probes to alleviate IDE's stall problem
- Replace arrow resources of 'swipe' statement in HTML reports
- Fix numeric display problem with percentage of match in HTML report
Release Date: 2018-06-26
- iOS Tagent support deploys on the simulator
- iProxy Agent will automatically start when iOS connect game Poco-SDK
- add the running steps display of selenium API in the HTML report
- Add the user account registration and login feature of the AirtestProject
- Restore lock mode of Poco assistant window
- Fix the 'visible' properties of iOS native app Poco
- Fix the 'swipe' statement error generated with Airtest assistant window
- Fix the IDE crash issue which happens when recording a script with selenium plugin while a script is running
- Fix possible crash issues when creating new scripts at startup
- Fixed the crash issue when using other editors edit scripts at the same time
- Fixed IDE crash when switching poco to cocos-js in windows mode
- Fix the crash issue when disconnecting devices when multiple devices are connected
- Temporarily remove the android_assistant window feature
- Fixed an error in running Airtest's find_all function
- Optimize the Airtest logging mechanism
Release Date: 2018-06-19
- Resume Poco pause function
- Fix Poco-Android initialization failure bug
- Fix bug that the images was emptied by mistake
- Fix bugs when login fails
- Please use AirtestIDE in English path
Release Date: 2018-06-15
- Change to python3 environment
- Add win32 / ubuntu16.04 package
- Add AirtestIDE login module
- Add new version notification window
- Long touch is supported in iOS mode
- Optimize the poco assistant window
- Add multi-tab switch feature in selenium plugin
- Redesign assert_exist in selenium plugin
- Fix some Chinese character encoding issues
- Fix the issue that script running process may stuck sometime
- Fix the issue that iOS poco UI-items may get wrong positions after screen rotation
Release Date: 2018-05-22
- Add poco support for iOS native apps
- Optimize Home button style for iOS device screen
- Fix the abnormal occupancy problem of adb.exe file descriptor
- Fix a crash issue that happens after switching record/edit mode of selenium plugin
- Fix the problem that a phone with STF-installed cannot be initialized correctly
- Fix a crash issue that happens when debugging without a phone connected
- Fix the issue that 'sleep' statement without any arguments causes the report generation failure
- Fix the issue that ‘assert’ statement cannot write log into log.file when an error occurs
- Fix the problem that users cannot use exec_script with py3
- Fix the problem that screenshots cannot be saved in directories with some Chinese characters