Release Date: 2022-05-20
- Better support for iOS, the ability to view the iOS screen faster, and tap and swipe the screen faster
- The iOS-Tagent project has updated support for iOS15.4, and optimized the click and sliding speed. Update and deploy this project to the mobile phone to get a better experience. Please refer to the documentation.
- At the same time, it still supports the Appium/WebDriverAgent project, but the click speed is not as good as the iOS-Tagent project
- Update Airtest to 1.2.6, update Poco to 1.0.87 if using local Python environment to run scripts
- Download the iOS-Tagent project: iOS-Tagent
- Fixed a bug that system resources were not completely released when Android screen recording, which may lead to memory overflow
- Optimized the recognition effect of mstpl
- Fixed a possible click failure issue on Android 10 and above
- For more Airtest related changes, please check the document Airtest#1.2.6
- For more Pocoui related changes, please check the document Poco#1.0.87
Release Date: 2021-12-30
- Airtest is upgraded to version 1.2.4
- Support Android 12
- For more Airtest related changes, please check the document Airtest#1.2.4
- Poco is upgraded to version 1.0.85
- The hierarchical structure of the UI tree is one more layer, so some controls that could not be crawled before can be captured
- Fixed some issues in version 1.0.84
- For more Pocoui related changes, please check the document Poco#1.0.85
- Added mobile phone initialization function, which can automatically make some settings for the mobile phone to make it more convenient to automate (only support Chinese system), please check the document for details Device Init
- Reimplemented the logic of right-clicking the selected code
Release Date: 2021-09-29
- Airtest is upgraded to version 1.2.3
- Fixed the issue of abnormal display of horizontal and vertical screens on some devices.
- Poco is upgraded to version 1.0.84
- Fixed the problem that the nodes were not updated in time on some Android phones, and the original two PocoService.apk were merged into one
- important!!: If you use python.exe to run the script, be sure to execute pip install -U pocoui to update to the latest version, otherwise pocoservice will conflict with the AirtestIDE 1.2.12 version
- If you can't initialize Android poco correctly, please refer to the documentation: poco restart
Release Date: 2021-08-19
- Airtest is upgraded to version 1.2.2
- Improve the mstpl image recognition algorithm, reduce the false detection rate of the target picture not in the current picture, and improve the fault tolerance rate
- When the minitouch is initialized, an additional (0, 0) accidental click is no longer added
- Fixed the problem that the port may not be recycled correctly when disconnected
- For more Airtest related changes, please check the document Airtest#1.2.2
- Poco is upgraded to version 1.0.83
- The pocoservice.apk file has been updated to solve the problem that some Android controls cannot be correctly recognized on some models
- If you need to update, please uninstall the two pocoservice.apk in your phone first, and then start Poco's Android mode in the latest version of AirtestIDE to automatically install the latest version
- AirtestIDE fixes several bugs
Release Date: 2021-06-21
- Added image recognition algorithm
mstpl. If you use the local python environment, please run
pip install -U airtestto update to the latest version. This algorithm improves the accuracy of image recognition
- Some changes have been made to the image editor
- We will provide methods on how to adjust related parameters in subsequent documents to better improve the image recognition effect
- After updating to the latest version of AirtestIDE and the latest version of Airtest, you can no longer need to check the device connection option
- For example, when the simulator is connected, you need to check the use Javacap option, now you only need to connect directly
- Please try not to check the option in the drop-down menu before AirtestIDE connects to the phone
- The parameter cap_method=MINICAP_STREAM is deleted, please do not pass in MINICAP_STREAM when the script is running
- The current support of Android12 is relatively poor, and the image display speed is very slow, please be patient and wait for the update
- Airtest is updated to version 1.2.0, please check the document for specific changes:Airtest#1.2.0
- If you see this, welcome to click star for us on github :) Airtest Poco
- Fixed the problem that the memory would continue to increase after plugging and unplugging the phone in version 1.2.9
- Fixed the problem that the screen image is displayed incorrectly when some models are in landscape mode
Release Date: 2021-04-27
- Types of Poco such as Unity on iOS have been restored, but only for iOS devices with native USB connections.
- Optimized the image recognition algorithm, when the rgb=True parameter is used, it can better recognize pictures with the same content and different colors.
- When the phone is initialized, it is no longer necessary to install RotationWatcher.apk.
- AirtestIDE will use high-definition pictures when taking screenshots.
- If you see this, welcome to click star for us on github :) Airtest Poco
- Fixed some stability issues, fixed the bug that the screen of Android 10 or above may not be able to click on the screen.
v1.2.7 - v1.2.8
Release Date: 2021-02-23
- Fully iterated the iOS module, currently supports the use of Appium/WebDriverAgent to connect to iOS phones, and supports new versions of xcode and iOS versions
- Support iOS pop-up window click, some new interfaces have been added, please check the documentation for interface updates: Airtest#1.1.8
If you want to connect to an iOS phone in a local python environment, please use
pip install -U airtestand
pip install -U pocouito update the local version
- Please be careful not to use Python2, the new version is for all changes in iOS and only supports Python3 users
- Comprehensively improve the stability of iOS connection, it is not easy to disconnect or terminate abnormally when operating and running scripts
- Fixed the problem that when connecting to iPad in AirtestIDE, if it is not in a vertical screen, there may be a wrong click position and wrong Poco control box selection
- Fixed the issue that iOS-Poco may not find the node when some devices are not in portrait mode
- If you see this, welcome to click star for us on github :) Airtest Poco
- Fixed some problems of the device connection module, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the previous version
- (Updated on 2021-02-22) Fixed the error report when selecting windows
Release Date: 2020-10-13
- Comprehensively modify the device connection module, and optimize the window connection experience under windows. If you encounter a BUG when connecting to a mobile phone or windows program, please give us feedback.
- Airtest supports Android11 mobile phones, and has modified multiple interfaces, as well as multiple bug fixes. Please be sure to check this link to confirm all updates: Airtest#1.1.5-1.1.6
- If you use the local Python environment, remember to use pip install -U airtest and pip install -U pocoui to update the local environment to the latest version.
- Fixed some problems of using IDE to connect to Poco, and when Poco failed to start, it will not be forced to reinstall Poco, but try to kill other conflicting processes.
- Fixed some other bugs.
v1.2.4 - v1.2.5
Release Date: 2020-07-16
- Airtest has been updated to version 1.1.4, and the calling method of interface swipe_along/pinch/two_finger_swipe has been modified. Xcode support has been updated to version 11.5 and iOS version has been supported to 13.5. Please check the update log for details: Airtest#1.1.4
- Added automatic update function of AirtestIDE.
- Optimized the search function of the script editing window.
- Slightly optimized log level filtering function.
- Right-click to run the selected code function, if there is a poco statement, it will try to initialize a poco object according to the current poco mode, which is more convenient to run.
- AirtestIDE does not provide an Ubuntu version for this update. You can write scripts on other platforms, and then deploy a Python environment to run on Ubuntu.
- Fixed a bug where some phones might fail to tap the screen in ADB TOUCH mode.
- Fixed a bug that might be triggered when the script is saved as.
- Fixed the horizontal screen abnormality of some iOS models and increase the speed of starting applications.
- After Android Poco chooses Stop, it will no longer be forced to continuously restart the poco-service process.
- Fixed a bug where the custom launcher.py path cannot be too long.
- Fixed an issue where the state of the auto-record button was incorrect when disconnected and connected to the phone, and a function to automatically record and insert a set_current statement when switching phones was added.
- When using custom python.exe, the log of the print statement can be printed correctly in order.
- Fixed the problem that setting the Chinese log path under the mac will cause an error in report generation.
Release Date: 2020-01-21
- With better support and compatibility for Android10, Android10 phones can be directly connected and used. However, if the Xiaomi mobile phone is updated to MIUI11, you need to select the 'use Javacap' + 'use ADB orientation' options before you connect it.
- If you use the local python environment to run the script, and you are using an Android 10 phone, please make sure that the airtest of the local python environment has been updated to the latest version v1.1.3.(pip install -U airtest)
- Added a compatibility mode setting item. If you need to use the compatibility mode at startup to view the editing window and log window normally, you can choose a compatibility mode in the IDE settings and restart the IDE. This will default to the compatibility mode in the future. Launch the IDE, see here.
- For some TV apps, a new TV button shortcut window has been added. You can use the mouse to send ADB messages of up, down, left, right, and confirm buttons. For details, see here .
- Yosemite.apk has an updated version. Please reinstall the new version of the application to get better results and compatibility with Android10.
- Airtest has updated the version. There are some changes to the log() and the LogToHtml() . A configuration item for script image precision compression has been added. For details, please see the Airtest update announcement
- Poco-SDK has added support for cocos-creator and UE4 engines. For details, please refer to the documentation.
- Better support for full-screen devices, airtestIDE can adapt to most of the problems of full-screen incompatibility. But for the problem of the inaccurate Poco position of the remaining full-screen devices, the IDE also supports users to set the screen rendering resolution. For details, see here.
- Fixed an issue where the remote device cocosjs failed to connect.
- Fixed screen capture failure when recording .py scripts.
- Fixed ADB touch mode click coordinates error in landscape orientation.
- Fixed a bug that could occur on some computers that could not flash the mobile device.
Release Date: 2019-9-10
Airtest version updated to 1.1.0
- During the running of the script, the saved screenshots are compressed, greatly reducing the report file size.
- Report style is fully iterated into a new version.
- Fixed some issues when exporting reports when the script was a .py file.
- Fixed an issue where iOS screen rotation direction was incorrectly determined.
AirtestIDE got some fixes:
- Completely modified AirtestIDE login process.
- For some users who are unable to open AirtestIDE, or the script editing window can not be edited, we provide a 'CompatibilityMode.bat' startup script, double-click this .bat script to start AirtestIDE.
- Fully supplemented with Chinese translation of some English interfaces.
- Fixed some bugs that could cause a crash.
Release Date: 2019-3-29
- Airtest and IDE have added another way to create new scripts, support for creating and running pure python scripts. Read More
- Added automatic backup script and recovery script function to avoid losing script content when crashing. Read More
- When choose to connect the device in ADB Touch mode, actually use the ADB command to control the mobile phone now (the Minitouch control is used in the past, which causes some non-mobile devices to operate the screen), but the delay is slightly higher.
- Replace some of the icons, and may continue to modify them later.
- Several new image recognition algorithms have been added. Please refer to the documentation for comparison and selection of operational efficiency. Read More
- Fixed a crash caused by displaying the auto-complete menu under mac.
- Fix bug in horizontal and vertical orientation when right-running script.
- Fixed the problem that the mac packaged version could not print Chinese.
- Fixed a bug where the IDE could not exit normally after connecting ios multiple times.
- When generating poco code automatically, ignore array and UI number of the same name.
- When you double-click the poco node to generate the code, it will not automatically wrap, and the focus will automatically return to the editing window for subsequent editing.
- Cancel the automatic completion pull-down menu to monitor the HOME and END buttons.
- Fixed an issue where the directory folder structure in the script was lost when the script was packaged.
- Airtest fixes the problem that the yosemite input method cannot be enabled correctly when remotely connecting the mobile phone. Some Samsung mobile phone sliding operation is abnormal. In the low version pip, the installation may fail.
- Fix double screen misplacement on windows.
Release Date: 2019-1-15
- Added Android Assistant function, provided shortcut operation function of some ADB commands of Android mobile phone, and applications management function, and mobile phone shell debugging window. More
- Added code auto-completion function, enable this function and set the local Python.exe path to get better auto-completion effect. If auto-completion is not enabled, a simple version of the completion function will be used. It works better than the previous completion function.More
- Airtest adds the swipe_along interface and adds the search parameter to the text interface.
- AirtestIDE right-click menu adds image mode and py code mode switching.
- Iterate the ImageEditor, add image renaming, step by step to view the recognition function. More
- Set the window to increase the real-time display of the mouse in the device screen coordinate function. More
- Add the about page of AirtestIDE.
- Instructions for adding future overseas equipment provider Headspin.
- Fixed a bug in device button rendering exception when multiple devices were connected.
- Fixed a runtime ResourceWarning issue.
- Fixed the get_top_activity result error of the device above Android8.0.
- Fixed the data type error when the Airtest.windows interface is initialized.
- On some win7 systems and low version android devices, there may be a problem with the mobile screen when using version 1.1.0. That is because the previous version we updated the ADB version to 1.40. We judged in version 1.2.0, if it is win7 system will replace the ADB in the IDE directory with the old ADB1.39 version. If the local environment running script conflicts due to different versions, it is recommended to manually change the ADB version to the unified version (win7 system is recommended to use 1.39, which can be obtained in the tools/adb39 under the IDE directory. Win10 system users recommend to continue to use the latest version of the code). More
Release Date: 2018-11-06
- Added software skin switching and editor theme switching function, which can switch and select new skins in the AirtestIDE's setting interface.
- Some exception information such as right-click debugging script, report generation failure, and phone connection failure are directly output to the log window.
- Upgrade the ADB version to 40.
- Fixed the problem of saving redundant images on the snapshot interface.
- Fixed the problem of memory overflow when testing Windows applications for a long time. Limit the log window to display up to 3,000 lines of log.
- Fixed an issue with firebase package encoding error.
- Fixed a bug that caused the current line number to be incorrect at runtime.
Release Date: 2018-10-11
- Add cleanup script unused image function.
- Support for Android 9.
- Some missing library files is added to the firebase package.
- Fix an exception when a device connected failed.
- Fix bug in IDE when using custom image path failed.
- Fix the problem with the selenium operation image path in the export report.
- Fix the abnormal problem displayed by the poco control bounding box text under Mac.
- Fix the problem that the setting of the Settings drop-down menu under Mac English version is abnormal.
Release Date: 2018-09-18
- Add magnifying glass accessibility when recording scripts with Android devices on Windows version.
- Fix the bug that may occur when right-clicking while recording a script.
- Fix a bug that may occur when refreshing poco data.
- Fixed an error that may occur when copying multiple lines of image statements.
Release Date: 2018-09-05
- Add 'Use ADB touch' option to the phone connection menu, and record the history device connection configuration.
- Add a shortcut button on the top right of script window.
- The core version has been upgraded, and some problems such as crash and black screen may be fixed.
- Fix the bug that the default launcher.py can't find when specifying the python.exe run script.
- Improve Chinese log display when the script is running.
- Fix some bugs in airtest when running scripts or generating reports.
- Fix some bugs that caused crash.
- The AirtestIDE will automatically set the running script directory to the current directory, which is more supportive for the 'using' function.
Release Date: 2018-08-07
- Update the document on airtest website
- Fix the problem that the poco assistant window is stuck in the pause mode
- Fixed run error when using local python.exe
- Fix the firebase plugin mac packaging problem, update airtest&poco to the latest
- Fix assertion statement jump exception in HTML report
- Restore the ability to use the right-click to run the selected script
- Fix the problem that red error line in editor window cannot be eliminated normally
Release Date: 2018-07-20
- Add a button to skip the login step.
- Airtest's image recognition default threshold is changed to 0.7.
- Selenium plugin adds airtest image recognition module.
- Report shows the steps of the poco operation.
- Add crash log collection.
- Fix the problem that the IDE crash and can't see the phone screen under some windows systems.
- Airtest fixes a problem that may cause the phone to get stuck.
- Poco fixes some connection problems.
Release Date: 2018-07-10
- Update the website document, and add a green corner in the document page which can jump back to the homepage
- The configuration of 'python lib path' was changed to 'python.exe path'. You can use your local python environment to run the script
- Add poco connection support for remote devices
- Fix crash issues that may happen when running scripts in some cases
- Fixed a bug that IDE cannot start properly after opening a Chinese path script on Mac version
- When the Android device is disconnected, the poco data thread will be automatically disconnected from the device
- Fix the problem that the device frame cannot be adaptively sized when connecting to a remote device
- Fix the poco ui-property with Chinese characters cannot display normally in the log window
- Fix the crash issue when recording the poco script
- Fix the crash issue when the poco ui has a str type attribute
- Fix the crash issue that may happen when you click the assertion button before recording with selenium plugin
Release Date: 2018-06-29
- Add image verification feature on login page
- Fix the issue that the images in sub-script cannot be displayed properly in the log window when using the using('xxx.air') statement
- Fix a crash issue when generating a report in a py2 environment
- Fix a crash issue that may be triggered when recording Poco scripts
- Increase the default collection interval of Poco data probes to alleviate IDE's stall problem
- Replace arrow resources of 'swipe' statement in HTML reports
- Fix numeric display problem with percentage of match in HTML report
Release Date: 2018-06-26
- iOS Tagent support deploys on the simulator
- iProxy Agent will automatically start when iOS connect game Poco-SDK
- add the running steps display of selenium API in the HTML report
- Add the user account registration and login feature of the AirtestProject
- Restore lock mode of Poco assistant window
- Fix the 'visible' properties of iOS native app Poco
- Fix the 'swipe' statement error generated with Airtest assistant window
- Fix the IDE crash issue which happens when recording a script with selenium plugin while a script is running
- Fix possible crash issues when creating new scripts at startup
- Fixed the crash issue when using other editors edit scripts at the same time
- Fixed IDE crash when switching poco to cocos-js in windows mode
- Fix the crash issue when disconnecting devices when multiple devices are connected
- Temporarily remove the android_assistant window feature
- Fixed an error in running Airtest's find_all function
- Optimize the Airtest logging mechanism
Release Date: 2018-06-19
- Resume Poco pause function
- Fix Poco-Android initialization failure bug
- Fix bug that the images was emptied by mistake
- Fix bugs when login fails
- Please use AirtestIDE in English path
Release Date: 2018-06-15
- Change to python3 environment
- Add win32 / ubuntu16.04 package
- Add AirtestIDE login module
- Add new version notification window
- Long touch is supported in iOS mode
- Optimize the poco assistant window
- Add multi-tab switch feature in selenium plugin
- Redesign assert_exist in selenium plugin
- Fix some Chinese character encoding issues
- Fix the issue that script running process may stuck sometime
- Fix the issue that iOS poco UI-items may get wrong positions after screen rotation
Release Date: 2018-05-22
- Add poco support for iOS native apps
- Optimize Home button style for iOS device screen
- Fix the abnormal occupancy problem of adb.exe file descriptor
- Fix a crash issue that happens after switching record/edit mode of selenium plugin
- Fix the problem that a phone with STF-installed cannot be initialized correctly
- Fix a crash issue that happens when debugging without a phone connected
- Fix the issue that 'sleep' statement without any arguments causes the report generation failure
- Fix the issue that ‘assert’ statement cannot write log into log.file when an error occurs
- Fix the problem that users cannot use exec_script with py3
- Fix the problem that screenshots cannot be saved in directories with some Chinese characters